| Starting off with a layer of foundation |
I have been picturing the main character to have dark circles, displaying her unrest, as well as dry, chapped lips with a cut on the bottom lip. It was also decided to add a thin line of red eyeshadow on the bottom of the eyes to further show tired eyes.
| Purple/blue powder eyeshadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette was put under the eyes with fingers rather than a brush to seem more natural |
| The final result. |
| I made her hair into braids, a childish hairstyle, to juxtapose the disparity of the character, adding to the uneasiness of the film. |
Overall Thoughts:
A complete success? I personally think the look could improve. The purple eyeshadow under the eye was brought too low in my opinion and it seemed more like her eye was recovering from a bruise instead of her eye having deep dark circles. I am satisfied with how the lips ended up. I am going to try this again and improve, specifically the dark circles under the eye. I might also try to contour the face to make it seem thinner and make the cheeks seem hollower, showing an unhealthy look.
No comments:
Post a Comment